Protecting your privacy is important to us at Higher Ed Advisory (HEA). It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information through our website. Any personal information that you provide will be treated with care, and not misused or disclosed.
1. Tracking Information: HEA may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding website user demographics, website traffic patterns to make its net services more reliable and effective.
2. Use of personal information: HEA may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, and to facilitate and enhance your use of the website. HEA may develop a customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you. HEA will never sell or share any information it collects about you with third-party entities.
3. Emails from HEA: HEA may send to you, from time to time, emails or other communications containing information about our service, and other matters that we believe will interest you. At any time, you may ask HEA to stop sending you email and other information by contacting us at info_at_higheredadvisory.com.
4. Law Enforcement: HEA will NOT involve itself in any kind of unlawful activities or business in any case or circumstances. Also, it will NOT be responsible for making any unlawful business deals by any other party using the name “Higher Ed Advisory”.
5. Securing Your Information: To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, HEA employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
6. Policy Changes: To accommodate changes in the website, changing technology and legal developments, this policy may be changed from time to time in HEA’s sole discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this policy will be posted here.